The Commemoration Hall is managed by a committee, representing all those using its facilities on a regular basis.
The current membership of the Committee is:
- Jeannie Abdelnoor
- Ros Doonan
- Michael Elphick (Deputy Chairman)
- Pat Goodwin (Secretary)
- Rev. David Irvine
- Bobby Johnston
- Linda Johnston
- Mary Metcalf
- Keith Robson (Chairman)
- Margaret Rowell
- Margaret Weatherley (Treasurer)
- Pat Wilson
- Ann Wright (Booking Clerk)
Minutes of committee meetings are published here when they have been approved, as are the latest annual accounts. The minutes and annual accounts available to date are:
- Commemoration Hall Accounts 2011-2012
- Minutes 07.07.2010
- Minutes 16.06.2010
- AGM Minutes 24.06.2009
Previous articles about the Hall:
- Have your say!
- A Goblin’s Christmiss!
- Commemoration Hall: Annual General Meeting
- Slaley Commemoration Hall Minutes March 2011
- History weekend: May 21st – 22nd
- Complete a survey for the Hall
- Albert Weir invites you to dinner!
- Computer Equipment for Sale!
- Hall Broadband connection ceases.
- Can you help us keep the village computer centre going?
- Web course delayed …
- Broadband arrives in the Hall!