Healey Parish Council
The Parish Council normally meets at 7.30 p.m. four times each year (March, May, September & December) in Slaley Commemoration Hall. An agenda is pasted on the Healey Notice Board (opposite Healey Church) and the Minsteracres Notice Board within the statutory notice period. The official minutes are posted on this website (www.slaley.org.uk) after their adoption by the Council.
The Councillors after the elections in May 2017 are as follows:
- Chairman: Tom Warde-Aldam,
- Christine Johnston, Christine is Chairman of the Barley Hill Fund Panel.
- Philip Cain,
- Michael Cartlidge,
- Janeen Smith:
- Clerk: Patricia Wilson, . 01434 673388. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to Healey Parish Council, Lawn House, Slaley. Hexham. NE47 0AS
- County Councillor: Colin W Horncastle, + Tel:618259.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Anyone wishing to receive a copy of the agendas or minutes (once adopted) should e-mail the Clerk with an e-mail address.
Information about the Council is available here, thanks to an agreement with Slaley Parish Council to share the space on this website.